Invite your neighbors and friends to utilize SeeClickFix so they can post, vote, and comment on issues in your neighborhood and city.
Enter a comma separated list of emails. They'll only get this one email and we won't add them to any email lists.
Dear Sir or Madam,
Thank you for contacting the Oakland Call Center, but additional information will be needed before your service request can be processed. Can you please give an accurate address of where the items have been dumped? The image provided does not correspond with the problem location. This information will help us better process your request. Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.
An accurate address would be 6001 International Blvd Oakland CA 94621
But it was not their trash. I had previously listed it under my own home address just for reference of where the trash is. And instead of someone cleaning it up you send me a citation of $60. That is not fair. I report trash, which can bring sanitary issues, and I get fined?! How is one supposed to help and report?!
The City of Oakland Call Center has referred this issue to CALTRANS TRAFFIC,. Please contact that department to follow-up (see "Other Helpful Links" at http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/PWA/Connect/ReportaProblem/index.htm#Links).
Here are some important City of Oakland contact points:
* Abandoned Autos: 510-777-8622 (abandoned vehicles on public street after 3 days)
* Animal Control: 510-535-5602 (live animals) or 510-535-4888 (dead animals)
* Code Enforcement: 510-238-3381 (blighted private properties, deteriorated buildings, inoperable vehicles on private property)
* Drug Hotline: 510-238-3784 (tips) or 510-777-3211 (in progress)
* Parking Citations: 800-500-6484 (parking citation assistance center, pay or appeal a citation) or 510-238-3099 (enforcement)
* Prostitution Hotline: 510-238-2373 (tips) or 510-777-3211 (in progress)
The City of Oakland Call Center has referred this issue to CODE ENFORCEMENT,. Please contact that department to follow-up (see "Other Helpful Links" at http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/PWA/Connect/ReportaProblem/index.htm#Links).
Sign up to get notified about your city.
We built SeeClickFix to help citizens connect to their local government. Through this increased communication neighbors and government employees have resolved nearly 2 million public space issues!
We encourage you to go explore the issues neighbors have posted in your community and even report your first issue.