All | Answered | Unanswered

Questions & Answers

1 Answer

What can I do to request a handicapped parking space in front of my building?

Public Facilities Official 4

you need to call your city council person and they contact bord of police comishiners city of bridgeport help you

1 Answer

What can we do if people trespass a private property? This happens occasionally.

Looking Around

Generally the best idea is to call the local police department and report the illegal, unwarranted incursion.

2 Answers

I was told to submit a bill and pictures for damage to car (blow out, broken bearing, rim) from pot holes on Victory Street where do I drop?

Looking Around

Whoever told you to submit the pictures and bill should be the one to answer that question.