I was told to submit a bill and pictures for damage to car (blow out, broken bearing, rim) from pot holes on Victory Street where do I drop?

Whoever told you to submit the pictures and bill should be the one to answer that question.

Without chasing your tail..The Mayor's Office always answers the phone..usually. Call them.. Look up the # on the City Of Bridgeport web site. They should know or direct you.

Please login to post an answer.