The issue that you reported via Alert LE has been assigned to a Code Enforcement officer for further investigation.
City of Lake Elsinore
Our Community Guide in the area has reported that the issue you reported has been resolved. Please feel free to contact us again via this application, by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 415-543-9223. Thank you.
Thank you for reporting! We investigated this issue and we were unable to locate any tents. Please feel free to report again if tent is still there.
If you witness any suspicious or criminal activity that requires an immediate response, please call 9-1-1.
The City of Oakland Call Center has referred this issue to CODE ENFORCEMENT,. Please contact that department to follow-up (see "Other Helpful Links" at http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/PWA/Connect/ReportaProblem/index.htm#Links).
Here are some important City of Oakland contact points:
* Abandoned Autos: 510-777-8622 (abandoned vehicles on public street after 3 days)
* Animal Control: 510-535-5602 (live animals) or 510-535-4888 (dead animals)
* Code Enforcement: 510-238-3381 (blighted private properties, deteriorated buildings, inoperable vehicles on private property)
* Drug Hotline: 510-238-3784 (tips) or 510-777-3211 (in progress)
* Parking Citations: 800-500-6484 (parking citation assistance center, pay or appeal a citation) or 510-238-3099 (enforcement)
* Prostitution Hotline: 510-238-2373 (tips) or 510-777-3211 (in progress)