10200-10220 Prosperity Park Drive Charlotte, NC 28269, USAOn a weekly basis I frequent this parking lot. Prosperity Park Drive has very large and growing pot holes in the entrance/exits to the parking lot. Cars have to make wide turns to turn in or exit the parking lot to avoid the pot holes.They are growing larger and deeper and I believe will cause damage to an automobile if someone falls into it by accident. Please, Please help to get them filled.· Reported by Prosperity Park Drive Pot Holes!!!! · Flag Flagged
100 Sandy Ave Charlotte, NC 28213, USAmultiple potholes on North Tryon street as it merges into 29/49 Connector· Reported by Lisa Waugh · Flag Flagged
5314 Faulconbridge Road Charlotte, NC 28227, USAThere is a culvert adjoining our property which has been steadily eroded by all the rain that we have had. I called the city about the culvert which empties into their storm drain, but was told that it was not their problem. There is also an exposed cable present. I have call 811, Duke Power, and AT&T. Duke Power said it was not theirs,.AT&T came out but we were not told if it was theirs. I would like to know to whom the cable belongs, because I am getting very frustrated at getting the run-around from everyone. I will soon fill up the hole with cement, if someone does take responsibility for it.· Reported by Arianne Graddick · Flag Flagged
4201 Barclay Downs Dr Charlotte, NC 28211, USAall of the street lights on Barclay downs in the center need painting. Also need cover plates on some of them as electrical wire are open near the intersection of Fairview. Also coming off of fairview down Barclay on the right after roundish building and before the mall, there is a sinkhole and broken curb.· Reported by Anonymous · Flag Flagged
Westinghouse Blvd. & I-77; Newtown Road & Highway 521Good Evening:
If possible, could you please look into improvements to make two separate Charlotte-area intersections safer? They both have the same problem: one more traffic light/signal than number of lanes.
Issue 1: The light at the intersection of Westinghouse Blvd and the exit ramp from I-77.
- When traveling on I-485 from Pineville, NC towards the I-77 South/North interchange, take the I-77 South option
- Next, take the first exit onto Westinghouse Blvd.
- At this intersection, there are 3 traffic lanes and 4 lights
- The far left lane is a left-only lane
- The far right lane is a right-only lane
- Is the middle lane a left option, straight option and/or right option? I am under the perception that it is a straight/right or right only lane and have witnessed many near miss collisions and incidents of potential road rage as a result of the confusing signs and signals at this intersection from people attempting to turn left onto Westinghouse.
- I would like to see clearer directions and/or signals at this intersection. Many big trucks use this light and exit ramp and attempt to crowd out the smaller vehicles as part of the confusion.
Issue 2: The light at the intersection of Highway 521 and Newtown Road in Indianland, SC. This is just a few miles below the NC/SC state line, south of Ballantyne and used by many commuting to/from South Carolina into Charlotte, as well as those in South Charlotte seeking cheaper gas prices. - When exiting from the Aldi parking lot, there are two traffic lanes and three lights.
- According to the faded pavement markings, the left lane is a left-straight option and the right lane is a right-only option. However, I have seen many near miss collisions and incidents of road rage as a result of the confusing signs and signals at this intersection from people attempting to go straight onto Newtown Road from both lanes at the same time.
- I would like to see clearer directions and/or signals at this intersection.
Anything you can do to call attention to these safety hazards and/or a potential fix is very appreciated.· Reported by Beth S. Ramsey · Flag Flagged
1321 Charlottetowne Avenue Charlotte, North CarolinaThis intersection of Charlottetowne Ave and E 7th St was paved within the past year....but already has an unavoidable pothole right where you cross 7th St to go onto Independence Blvd! It has been there for months now.
State Road 2074 & Interstate 85 Charlotte, NC 28216, USAThis long-Pot-hole has never been repaired for past 6 years that Ive been in Charlotte, NC. It is getting deeper and broader. It Gives a bone rattling, car-banging-misalignment for sure because of high speed comming off I85S and than while your turning right to stay on the off ramp.
4715 E Independence Blvd Charlotte, NC 28212, USAMultiple potholes in outbound lanes of independence just past sharon amity.· Reported by Nick · Flag Flagged