Division St & Park St Chelsea, MA, 02150, USAI realize Monday was a holiday but it's now Wednesday evening and the trash still hasn't been picked up in this area! Trash being out this long is a breeding ground for rats!
- Acknowledged by: City of Chelsea
9 Fourth St Chelsea 02150, United StatesThere is a family of rats living in the dumpster area between 9 Fourth Street and the barber shop. It is 7:00 pm and they are running across the sidewalk to the street and back again. This dumpster has been complained about a number of times. This is so dangerous!
236 Chestnut St Chelsea, MA 02150, USAA resident at either 236 or 234 chestnut continues to throw out rice for the birds daily. The side effect is that it increases our rodent problem. As you can see from the picture there is a significant portion that doesn't get eaten by the birds. We have complained to the management company, obviously to no avail. Now we appeal to you. #nomorerats
168 Shurtleff Street Chelsea, MassachusettsThere are TONS AND TONS AND TONS of trash bags in between 168 Shurtleff and the little house to the left. Just look in the walkway in-between both of the properties. Yet another reason why there are rats. Walked by today and it is DISGUSTING. I didn't take a picture because there were too many people around so this is a screen cap from Google Maps.
149 Bellingham St Chelsea 02150, United StatesThis property is overgrown and becoming a breeding ground for rats. Would love to see it cut. A shame that ISD can’t stay on top of property owners that are clearly not trying to contribute to the city
46 Suffolk St Chelsea 02150 United States46 Suffolk street parcel ID 12-91
This property is associated with 95 Essex street
I’ve noticed that this guy calls late at night and has people towed for blocking the driveway
1. This is not a active driveway it has been locked since I moved here 12 years ago
2. There have been cars parked in there for 4-5 years one on the left is a bmw with a shattered window and a mini van on the right buried under the bushes there is a 3rd but can’t see it in the picture
3. The inactive driveway in not paved or even gravel all weeds and grass, I’m not sure but I think there might be a ordinance about parking on grass Where this is a major fire hazard
4. Property is over grown with weeds that they are taller than the cars
5. Because of the overgrown vegetation and all the trash on the property there are rats,skunks,and raccoons all over the area
6. It’s only fair that if they keep getting people towed for blocking it they should at least maintain the property
7. Is it the property owner calling to have these cars towed?
8. There are so many issues with this land it’s only fair they are held accountable for maintaining it since they keep having cars towed that block the locked gates
9. Properties like this is why we have a infestation of rodents it’s a perfect breading grounds for them
10. I put this under other cause there is so many violations on this on little piece,and would like to see the issues resolved before the police tow another car in front of a inactive driveway
Thanks and hope to see this cleaned up
28 Suffolk St Chelsea 02150 United StatesThis grass has not been cut since the last time it was reported
I don’t know how to put 2 pictures so I’ll have to put another issue in with the picture of the rats back there
When will this be resolved