168 Shurtleff Street Chelsea, MassachusettsThere are TONS AND TONS AND TONS of trash bags in between 168 Shurtleff and the little house to the left. Just look in the walkway in-between both of the properties. Yet another reason why there are rats. Walked by today and it is DISGUSTING. I didn't take a picture because there were too many people around so this is a screen cap from Google Maps.
149 Bellingham St Chelsea 02150, United StatesThis property is overgrown and becoming a breeding ground for rats. Would love to see it cut. A shame that ISD can’t stay on top of property owners that are clearly not trying to contribute to the city
46 Suffolk St Chelsea 02150 United States46 Suffolk street parcel ID 12-91
This property is associated with 95 Essex street
I’ve noticed that this guy calls late at night and has people towed for blocking the driveway
1. This is not a active driveway it has been locked since I moved here 12 years ago
2. There have been cars parked in there for 4-5 years one on the left is a bmw with a shattered window and a mini van on the right buried under the bushes there is a 3rd but can’t see it in the picture
3. The inactive driveway in not paved or even gravel all weeds and grass, I’m not sure but I think there might be a ordinance about parking on grass Where this is a major fire hazard
4. Property is over grown with weeds that they are taller than the cars
5. Because of the overgrown vegetation and all the trash on the property there are rats,skunks,and raccoons all over the area
6. It’s only fair that if they keep getting people towed for blocking it they should at least maintain the property
7. Is it the property owner calling to have these cars towed?
8. There are so many issues with this land it’s only fair they are held accountable for maintaining it since they keep having cars towed that block the locked gates
9. Properties like this is why we have a infestation of rodents it’s a perfect breading grounds for them
10. I put this under other cause there is so many violations on this on little piece,and would like to see the issues resolved before the police tow another car in front of a inactive driveway
Thanks and hope to see this cleaned up
28 Suffolk St Chelsea 02150 United StatesThis grass has not been cut since the last time it was reported
I don’t know how to put 2 pictures so I’ll have to put another issue in with the picture of the rats back there
When will this be resolved
28 Suffolk St Chelsea 02150 United StatesThis is a continuation of the previous report I don’t know how to put multiple pictures on the app, but due to the weeds not being taken care of here is a picture with 3 rats in the yard this needs to be addressed they are coming from the grass and the sheds in the back yard and are coming into all of our yards from this one area
29 Gillooly Rd Chelsea, MA, 02150, USANot placing trash in covered barrels as specified by city ordinance, which is then causing rats to come. At the same house they have made their front lawn a parking spot which i'm certain is not legal to do. I have reported this same house to mspca animal cruelty, due to the trash and parking, it is causing other animals to come, which then the people chase around, shine lights on, throw things at to frighten cats, and raccoons, because their trash is not properly disposed of. I have 3 sons with autism who live with me, one of which watched them do this to the animals and upset him beyond words. the whole thing is just ridiculous.
1-69 Cherry St Chelsea, MA, 02150, USANight AND Day Rats are running around Cherry Street.
You can see them coming from the Tobin and going into the Dumpsters.
These rats are also making underground holes and going into the Broadway Restaurants, specially at night time.
The City & MASSDOT need to step up their battle against these rodents during this crazy construction period.
Lastly, I've noticed that none of the bait boxes have been checked or re-baited. Is there a plan already in place to have the Pest Control Contractor to check their bait boxes?
9 4th St Chelsea, MA, 02150, USAThis is located near 15 Fourth Street (behind the Barber Shop) The Dumpster is overflowing with garbage - will attract rats. this is not acceptable. it looks disgusting. photo taken 6/25/19 at approx 6:30am.