137 Lebanon Street Malden, Massachusetts, 02148 - Malden Ward 6
City/Road construction workers came, removed our platform side fence-supports by leaving a large gap, until then our fence was in:
• good condition,
• neat with out any tire marks or scratches or splashes,
• well supported with gravel mixed concreate along the fence line and
• compacted with topped tar layer with gravel mixture, along the fence line on the platform side , so that area:
○ will not erode,
○ will avoid any rat holes and
○ to avoid any plant growths
○ to avoid tripping while walking etc.,
Now our fence is left in:
• poor condition, not secured to previous height at its ground level
• various damages along the roadside fence
• splashed spots with concreate/cement
• multiple stains, unable to clean by scrubbing and/or by power wash etc.,
• with less support, uneven soil spread below the previous level and look unfinished properly
• gap between the platform and the fence, which was more and deep
• filled the gap with extremely loose sand which is/can erode/washaway extremely easily and will cause constant maintenance issues including plant growth, rat holes, dog digs/trash, water stagnant etc.,
• when a heavy rain happens, there is also the danger of those soil washing out and making our fence ever less stable
• inner side gravel filling were drained out, gapped-out and the fence seem to move/shake on heavy wind
Kindly address these by at least:
• removing the deep filled loose sand,
• lay up with the proper concrete filling on those deep gap right from the fence to the earlier height at least with needed tampering, without leaving any gap what-so-ever near the fence (along the platform side), as it was before(as in the picture) please.
Thanks for understanding and help with this matter asap.
104 Autumn Street Malden, MA, 02148, USA - Malden Ward 4Trailer is still parked here. Neighbor was told by parking department that it would be moved. However, that is not the case. There is a lawn and strip of road (at the dead end), across the street, where the trailer was the first night it was here. Can it be requested that the trailer be moved to that spot? This driveway cannot be blocked. Whether it is piles of snow, piles of dirt, vehicles, trailers, etc. requests made by the residents at the intersection of fairlawn and autumn seem to be disregarded.
Malden MA, USA - Malden Ward 4
I’m with Timothy! The only thing is …. THE PROBLEM ISN’T JUST AT THIS LOCATION! It is in several places across the city! I also ClickFixed recently about the Cross/Bryant St intersection/roadway and then noticed the exact same issue at Route 60 and Main Street! THIS IS JUST CRAZY! People don’t obey the lines and markings when they are painted! WITHOUT THEM THERE IS TOTAL CHAOS!
Hoping the line painting is happening city-wide sooner rather than later! Leaving the roads as/is is EXTREMELY UNSAFE AND DANGEROUS for both pedestrians AND motorists! The sooner the painting takes place the safer we ALL will be!
60 Franklin St Malden MA 02148, United States - Malden Ward 5Any idea when the walking/bike trail is going to be fixed? It's been like this for awhile and someone is going to get hurt.
Poplar St Malden, MA, 02148, USA - Malden Ward 5Tufts Construction is replacing the water main on Poplar St. Residents were given a letter from the City Engineering Dept on July 19 stating the "during construction, trenches and other excavated areas will be backfilled and patched." This has not happened and has caused a severe dust problem in the neighborhood. The trenches have been backfilled but not patched.
We are not able to keep our windows open because of the dust from the construction.
Willow St Malden, MA, 02148, USA - Malden Ward 7Hoping the Willow/Cross/Bryant Street intersection is going to be painted SOON! We need this DESPERATELY! Without a solid line down the middle, stop lines at the lights and crosswalks it is an extremely dangerous area! Thanks.
23 Glenmere Ave Malden MA 02148, United States - Malden Ward 8Paving company left without fixing the sidewalk in front of our driveway with sharp edges that keep damaging our vehicles
40 Claremont St Malden MA 02148, United States - Malden Ward 8I am again curious why road work is being done in the Linden School area and as a home owner in that area I find this out due to a detour sign in front of my driveway? Could you please notify the neighborhood before having a major detour running through it all day?
941 Main St Malden, MA, 02148, USA - Malden Ward 5Concerned about the newly traced lines on main street preparing itself for street painting. The traced lines indicate that there will be a bike lane on both sides? This eliminates parking on the even side and several cuts off parking on the odd side. Parking that is absolutely needed on Main Street. Please confirm.
59 Glen Rock Avenue Malden, Massachusetts, 02148 - Malden Ward 3Glenrock Ave’s road condition is deplorable. The street has experienced heavy construction vehicles from Melrose (Brazil St) last fall and all summer to the ongoing Malden gas upgrades. It feels like a small earthquake in my house each time a truck or school bus passes by plus items are falling to the floor from the vibrations. I’m not sure how to solve this problem but would appreciate it if you could think of something.
67 Bryant St Malden MA 02148, United States - Malden Ward 5The completion of these sidewalk sections has been incomplete for months. What is the hold up?
Clifton St & Linden Ave Malden, MA, 02148, USA - Malden Ward 4This stop sign on the intersection of Clifton and Linden Ave. heading towards Main Street is set back from the road and we have seen a number of people blow right past it. Seems like an accident waiting to happen and have heard this from a number of other Maldonians. If possible to move closer to the road it would be much more visible.