60 Walker Road Westwood, Massachusetts - WestwoodNo street lights; extremely dark road. Can anyone add a new street light or lantern on this road. Thank you.
1-299 Thatcher St Westwood, MA, 02090, USA - WestwoodStreet light out, second one on Thatcher near Clapboardtree.
248-282 Nahatan St Westwood, MA, 02090, USA - WestwoodStreetlight is severely bent and needs to be adjusted.
High And Gay Street Intersection Westwood, Massachusetts - WestwoodPlease change the pedestrian walk signal timing. If it is pressed while High Street traffic is going, the signal does not change for 3 cycles (the end of the High Street traffic, then Gay Street/P.O. traffic and then a whole second round of High Street traffic. This is way too long for anyone to wait -- and encourages crossing without the light.
02090 Westwood, MA, USA - Westwood
Upon reviewing the "Traffic Rules and Orders" (Schedule No. 3: Isolated Stop Signs), I have noticed there are so many incorrect roads and even an incorrect location for one. The list below shows the corrections needed.
- Beechnut St & Oriole St : should be Beechnut Rd & Oriole Rd
- Cashman Ave & Pond St : should be Eastman Rd & Pond St
- Burke St & Stern St : should be Burke St & Stearns St
- Blue Hill Drive & University Drive : should be Blue Hill Dr & University Ave
- Glacier Ave & Wilson Way : should be Glacier Dr & Wilson Way
- Fisher St & French St (Eastbound) : no stop sign here, there should not be one, not sure why this is inputted into Schedule No. 3
- Lassalle Rd & Winter St : should be Lasalle Rd & Winter St
- Gay St & Washington St : there is a traffic signal at this intersection, no stop sign, shouldn't be in schedule No. 3
- Ramp from Rt 128 S & Blue Hill Drive : no longer exists, no stop sign.
- Ramp from Rt 128 N & Blue Hill Drive : no longer exists, no stop sign.
- two inputs for Smith Dr & East St: this is only one intersection and only has one stop sign. Duplicate input into the schedule No 3 should be removed
- Well Ave & Pond St : should be Wells Ave & Pond St
- Wellington St & Colburn St : should be Wellington Dr & Colburn St
- Wellington St & Wagon Rd : should be Wellington Dr & Wagon Rd
Thank you in advance for looking into addressing these issues.
East Street Westwood, Massachusetts - WestwoodSaw the bridge accidents on the news. Suggest putting up poles with same height barrier over the street before the bridge. The bridge is too late for a sign about low clearance. People need the impact before the bridge. Insurance companies would probably gladly pay for it. Worth a try.