torn trash bags out on Thursday - June 19 will be ripped apart by animals before the real pickup day that is Tuesday in the alley behind the house along with a broken tv
1. Trash put out for collection must be placed in a trash container (no larger than 32 gallons) with a secure lid. NO LOOSE BAGS OF TRASH. Limit four containers.
2. Don’t place trash cans out for pick up more than 18 hours prior to your regularly scheduled collection time. Your landlord has provided you with a trash pick-up schedule. If you still have questions call J.P. Mascaro at 1-800-432-1616.
3. Don’t leave trash cans out more than 18 hours after collection.
4. Find a place to store your trash cans on your property – not in the alley or on the sidewalk.
5. Pick up any loose trash around your cans.