1. OSHA hazmat violation as part of construction. Illegally installed unapproved hazmat tank on back of construction truck. NJ plates XW-350L. This is also NJ DOT and US DOT violation. No crooked contractor is allowed to operate at construction site while violating OSHA as a matter of business practice. This also puts at risk unsuspecting first responders, as truck is not properly marked as hazmat carrier.
2. Dumping of soil runoff on multiple occasions noted. Evidence offered upon request.
3. Fraud. Concrete poured when freezing.
4. OSHA violation. Rebars without caps noted on multiple occasions. Impaling hazard.
5. There appears to be large private parking on ground floor of building. It is illegal zoning violation because no public notice of variance application was made. All approvals thereafter are void.
I request Meyer deny certificate of occupancy until OSHA case is settled with OSHA.
I request Meyer deny certificate of occupancy for zoning violation (illegal parking and curb cut).
I request Meyer deny certificate of occupancy for dumping soil and cement into storm drain.
I request City fines crooked contractor for dumping soil and cement into storm drain.
I request order to remove all concrete work which was one when exposed to freezing.
I request blacklisting of a contractor who operates illegal hazmat truck.
A. Working without Permits, Safety Hazard, Other