1. ADA violation. No ramps from sidewalk to street. No any protection for pedestrians who are forced into pavement.
2. Illegal sidewalk closure with no permit.
3. Dumping soil and cement into storm drain system. No protection from runoff.
4. No permit.
5. Clean Water Act violation. Extra sewer connection permitted in violation of existing federal court injunction.
6. No fence. Whatever it is, it is not secure fence. Children may enter.
7. Illegal zoning variance because no public notice given of application.
8. I request stop work order.
9. I request cleaning sidewalk by DPW and charging to crooked general contractor.
10. I request City demands crooked contractor pays City for damaged storm drains.
11. I request City declares Zoning variance void.
12. I request City blacklists crooked contractor.
A. Working without Permits, Safety Hazard, Other