1. Illegal zoning variance issued because no public notice given of application.
2. No mandatory traffic study performed .
3. No fence. Whatever it is, is a joke. Fence must be secure and stable and 6 feet tall. Currently site is open for children.
4. "No parking" permits issued are illegal, because it includes days when work is prohibited per City's own ordinances.
5. "No parking" permits issued are illegal, because there is no legal basis for one month "no parking". Contractor must justify to obtain long term, and it must be weighted against rights of others. Current policy of unlimited permits disregarding public is void.
6. I request to declare zoning permits void.
7. I request order erection of secure fence.
8. I request stop work order issue for safety violation (lack of fence).
9. I request City blacklists responsible crooked general contractor for lack of fence.
A. Working without Permits, Safety Hazard, Other