Building was repeatedly without heat for spans of several hours during the night (or day, or both) between late November and early January during the coldest days. When heat was working, carbon monoxide alarms in apartments were repeatedly triggered. Almost no communication with tenants about plans for repair. Dates for repair promised then passed without progress. Left with the impression that the management company was relying on cheaper handyman service rather than qualified heating specialists to handle a serious problem in the boiler/chimney system.