Invite your neighbors and friends to utilize SeeClickFix so they can post, vote, and comment on issues in your neighborhood and city.
Enter a comma separated list of emails. They'll only get this one email and we won't add them to any email lists.
This abandoned property has been in same messed up condition over 10 years. Owner won't sell or fix it up.
The City of Oakland Public Works Department has referred this issue to CODE ENFORCEMENT,. Please contact that department to follow-up (see "Other Helpful Links" at http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/PWA/Connect/ReportaProblem/index.htm#Links).
Here are some important City of Oakland contact points:
* Abandoned Autos: 510-777-8622 (abandoned vehicles on public street after 3 days)
* Animal Control: 510-535-5602 (live animals) or 510-535-4888 (dead animals)
* Code Enforcement: 510-238-3381 (blighted private properties, deteriorated buildings, inoperable vehicles on private property)
* Drug Hotline: 510-238-3784 (tips) or 510-777-3211 (in progress)
* Parking Citations: 800-500-6484 (parking citation assistance center, pay or appeal a citation) or 510-238-3099 (enforcement)
* Prostitution Hotline: 510-238-2373 (tips) or 510-777-3211 (in progress)
Due to the annual "Watch Change" @ OPD, Ofc. Chung is now assigned to beat 22, but I don't know who your new CRO is. I would take this up (again?) with your CM Noel Gallo: DISTRICT 5 STAFF:
1) Clara Garzon, Chief of Staff
Email: email@example.com/Phone: 510-238-7005/Direct: 510-238-7051
2) Luis A. Ortega, Community Liaison/ Phone: 510-238-7005/ Direct: 510-472-2013
3) Jose Luis Martinez, Council Aide/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/
Phone:510-238-7005 / Direct:510- 238-6126
Voting lets your government know.
What is this?