Invite your neighbors and friends to utilize SeeClickFix so they can post, vote, and comment on issues in your neighborhood and city.
Enter a comma separated list of emails. They'll only get this one email and we won't add them to any email lists.
No description provided.
The City of Oakland Public Works Department has referred this issue to OPD ABANDONED AUTOS, PUBLIC. Please contact that department to follow-up (see "Other Helpful Links" at http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/PWA/Connect/ReportaProblem/index.htm#Links).
Here are some important City of Oakland contact points:
* Abandoned Autos: 510-777-8622 (abandoned vehicles on public street after 3 days)
* Animal Control: 510-535-5602 (live animals) or 510-535-4888 (dead animals)
* Code Enforcement: 510-238-3381 (blighted private properties, deteriorated buildings, inoperable vehicles on private property)
* Drug Hotline: 510-238-3784 (tips) or 510-777-3211 (in progress)
* Parking Citations: 800-500-6484 (parking citation assistance center, pay or appeal a citation) or 510-238-3099 (enforcement)
* Prostitution Hotline: 510-238-2373 (tips) or 510-777-3211 (in progress)
From CRO (Community Resource Officer) Anh Nguyen:
"Good morning - I don't think OPD is currently looking for this van. However, I will check with officers in the Department to see if there is a want for this particular vehicle.
--A Nguyen 9192"
Thank you to beat 17's Ofc. Nguyen for looking into this! :-D
Voting lets your government know.
What is this?