Invite your neighbors and friends to utilize SeeClickFix so they can post, vote, and comment on issues in your neighborhood and city.
Enter a comma separated list of emails. They'll only get this one email and we won't add them to any email lists.
The Arlington sign has been bent for about 6 months now. It would take 5 minutes to fix.
Dear SeeClickFix User:
Thank you for reporting your Oakland issue through SeeClickFix. Oakland and SeeClickFix are working on a new partnership. Please be advised that this is a system generated closure notice because your issue was reported more than 12 months ago. If you believe that the problem still exists, please create a new request in SeeClickFix (www.seeclickfix.com) or contact the City of Oakland, Public Works Agency, Call Center at (510) 615-5566 or email@example.com.
Facts About Oakland's Infrastructure - Streets & Sidewalks
- Oakland’s streets are a network of 2,300 lane miles.
- Oakland Streets Fact Sheet has updated information about pavement conditions and funding: http://www2.oaklandnet.com/oakca/groups/pwa/documents/report/oak029773.pdf
- The streets are currently on an 85-year resurfacing cycle, which means a street will be resurfaced once in your lifetime. The industry standard is a 25-year cycle.
- 39% of streets are in Good to Excellent condition; 38% in Fair condition; and 23% in Poor condition.
- There are also 1,120 miles of linear sidewalk, which is the distance from Oakland to El Paso, TX, and 150 blocks of pedestrian pathways.
- Property owners are responsible for maintaining the sidewalks adjacent to their property, unless damaged from one of 38,400 city-owned street trees.
Sorry, this issue does not have any images or videos.
Voting lets your government know.
What is this?