House is being used as transitional housing (Second Chance Recovery): list of activities:
1. Trash out in front of house not picked up because they put it out too late, and it still sits in front of the house.
2. Last night, another emergency response at approximately 1 a.m. Fire truck, police.
3. Recently, within 6 months, a DEA raid, multiple federal vehicles.
4. At least 5-8 cars parked in front of the house at any given time. One now has a flat tire and will probably sit unattended for who knows how long.
5. Cars parked on curb, cars parked halfway on street and halfway on driveway.
6. Constant (morning, noon and night) auto and pedestrian activity.
7. Cigarette butts in street, litter.
A. Exceeding Scope of Permit