Invite your neighbors and friends to utilize SeeClickFix so they can post, vote, and comment on issues in your neighborhood and city.
Enter a comma separated list of emails. They'll only get this one email and we won't add them to any email lists.
Pothole on the northbound side of the street on International
This email is in response to your online service request, your service request is #304464.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the Public Works Agency Call Center, Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-4:30PM.
Public Service Representative
7101 Edgewater Drive, Building Two
Oakland, CA 94621
(510) 615-5525 - Voicemail
(510) 615-5566 - Hotline
Dear SeeClickFix User:
Thank you for reporting your Oakland issue through SeeClickFix. Oakland and SeeClickFix are working on a new partnership. Please be advised that this is a system generated closure notice because your issue was reported more than 12 months ago. If you believe that the problem still exists, please create a new request in SeeClickFix (www.seeclickfix.com) or contact the City of Oakland, Public Works Agency, Call Center at (510) 615-5566 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facts About Oakland's Infrastructure - Streets & Sidewalks
- Oakland’s streets are a network of 2,300 lane miles.
- Oakland Streets Fact Sheet has updated information about pavement conditions and funding: http://www2.oaklandnet.com/oakca/groups/pwa/documents/report/oak029773.pdf
- The streets are currently on an 85-year resurfacing cycle, which means a street will be resurfaced once in your lifetime. The industry standard is a 25-year cycle.
- 39% of streets are in Good to Excellent condition; 38% in Fair condition; and 23% in Poor condition.
- There are also 1,120 miles of linear sidewalk, which is the distance from Oakland to El Paso, TX, and 150 blocks of pedestrian pathways.
- Property owners are responsible for maintaining the sidewalks adjacent to their property, unless damaged from one of 38,400 city-owned street trees.
Sorry, this issue does not have any images or videos.
Voting lets your government know.
What is this?