Invite your neighbors and friends to utilize SeeClickFix so they can post, vote, and comment on issues in your neighborhood and city.
Enter a comma separated list of emails. They'll only get this one email and we won't add them to any email lists.
REQUEST FOR PATH AND/OR ROAD CONNECTION FOR USE
BY PERSONAL TRANSPORT VEHICLES (PTVs)
Lochland Circle to Canton Road
Per the uniform application of Request for PTV Path and/or Road Connection, some application may be require additional time and processing.
Additional Process Information
• State Routes (paths or crossings) may require Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) approval.
• New Paths and Designated crossings will be identified on the City of Roswell Department of Transportation
Web site as they are designated as such by the Mayor and City Council.
• Request will be forwarded to the City Traffic Engineer and the Roswell Police Department. O.C.G.A.40.6.365
requires the [City] local authorities governing body and the law enforcement agency with primary traffic
jurisdiction to determine that the street or roadway segment requested is suitable to safely accommodate
both regular vehicular traffic and personal transportation vehicles and be governed by OCGA 40-6-368 or if a
more detail development plan is required.
• If it is determined that the requested path is suitable the request will be scheduled for the City Council for
consideration for designation as per City Ordinance.
• A written notice will be provided as to the City’s determination.
• If a more detail development plan is required the Transportation Department will take the request under
advisement among other requests for potential inclusion in the City Transportation Master Plan Update.
• Requests that require construction are subject to available funding, constructability, and approval by the
Roswell Department of Transportation (RDOT), Mayor and City Council.
Public status changes are not available for this issue.
Sorry, this issue does not have any images or videos.
Voting lets your government know.
What is this?