location - Hyde Street (park side) between Coolidge and 34th. I think this is the 5th time I've reported it
Q. Your request will go to the City of Oakland Parking Enforcement Division (510-238-3099).
Q. Please note, this app/website is for reporting parking enforcement related matters and is not intended for contesting a citation.
Q. To contest a citation please visit http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Parking/index.htm#Contest
District 5 - Beat 21 (Registered User)
Acknowledged City of Oakland (Verified Official)
City of Oakland (Verified Official)
OAK 311 has referred this issue to OPD ABANDONED AUTOS, PUBLIC. Please contact that department to follow-up (see "Other Helpful Links" at http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/PWA/Connect/ReportaProblem/index.htm#Links).
Here are some important City of Oakland contact points:
* Abandoned Autos: 510-777-8622 (abandoned vehicles on public street after 3 days)
* Animal Control: 510-535-5602 (live animals) or 510-535-4888 (dead animals)
* Code Enforcement: 510-238-3381 (blighted private properties, deteriorated buildings, inoperable vehicles on private property)
* Drug Hotline: 510-238-3784 (tips) or 510-777-3211 (in progress)
* Parking Citations: 800-500-6484 (parking citation assistance center, pay or appeal a citation) or 510-238-3099 (enforcement)
* Prostitution Hotline: 510-238-2373 (tips) or 510-777-3211 (in progress)