Invite your neighbors and friends to utilize SeeClickFix so they can post, vote, and comment on issues in your neighborhood and city.
Enter a comma separated list of emails. They'll only get this one email and we won't add them to any email lists.
Leaves need to be picked up/ have raked them five time since Dec 17th and has not seen a truck.
Loose Leaf Collection
1. Rake leaves to curb one day prior to your collection date. (Call if you are unsure of what zone you are in) 205-444-7543
2. Make sure leaf pile is free from twigs, branches, rocks, bricks, bags or
other items that would cause an obstruction in the vacuum hose.
3. Do not mix household items, limbs or debris with leaf pile.
4. Do not place near storm drains, fire hydrants, mailboxes, utility wires & boxes or close to
5. Place within 5’ of curb. The vacuum hose cannot reach leaves that are farther away.
6. If you have more than 20 bags of leaves, please submit a request to have them collected
via the My Hoover Connect link at hooveralabama.gov or call 444-7543 or 631-1313.
ZONE 1: North of Chapel/Patton Chapel Rd, North of Rocky Ridge Rd,and East and West of I-65.
ZONE 2: South of Chapel/Patton Chapel Rd, South of Rocky Ridge Rd,
North of I-459, East and West of I-65 to include Lake Cyrus and Ross
ZONE 3: South of I-459, Russet Woods to Greystone.
CALL US TO FIND OUT WHAT ZONE YOU ARE IN: 205-444-7543
These dates are subject to change due to inclement weather. The crews attempt to stay on schedule but if the leaves are too wet from rain or snow, they will be too heavy to vacuum. Please be patient as the crews attempt to get back on schedule.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Public status changes are not available for this issue.
Sorry, this issue does not have any images or videos.
Voting lets your government know.
What is this?