Invite your neighbors and friends to utilize SeeClickFix so they can post, vote, and comment on issues in your neighborhood and city.
Enter a comma separated list of emails. They'll only get this one email and we won't add them to any email lists.
GOcT card has been down all week. The website is also not taking payments.
1) Why doesn't the Go CT card work?
2) Can we assume all Go CT card holders will be given free rides?
3) Who is working on a resolution?
4) What company has been contracted to supply this service or is it an internal service supplied directly from CT Transit?
5) How long do we have to wait until this issue is resolved?
6) Why isn't there a notice about the temporary degradation of this service on your website at https://www.cttransit.com/fares/go-ct-card
7) If there is a notification about this issue, where can we see it?
8) Do you need help troubleshooting?
Please give the Go CT card help desk a call at 877-255-7433, they will help you out.
The Go CT Mobile App is not functioning at this time. We are working with the developer to correct the technical issues, and hope to have this resolved quickly. Please inform the bus operator if you use the GoCT Mobile App as your fare payment method when boarding until the issues have been corrected. This notice is posted at cttransit.com, and has been sent as an alert to subscribers. To subscribe to our notifications list, see https://www.cttransit.com/news/get-alerts-email-subscribe
Thank you for the information. Currently, that notification is displayed only on your homepage. It might help to include the notification on the webpages that provide information about the Go CT card. Anyone who Googles "Go CT card" will see the first search result is at https://www.cttransit.com/fares/go-ct-card
There is no information about this issue on that webpage page or any of the other webpages with information about the Go CT card.
Go CT Mobile App Restored
We appreciate the patience of our Go CT Card and Mobile App customers as the technical difficulties were being resolved. As of the morning of Thursday, December 12 the mobile app is functional again, and all Go CT card transactions are updating.
If you encounter any residual issues, or have any questions as to your account status, please contact the Go CT help telephone center at 877-255-7433.
That's great news. Thanks for the update.
Sorry, this issue does not have any images or videos.
Voting lets your government know.
What is this?