Invite your neighbors and friends to utilize SeeClickFix so they can post, vote, and comment on issues in your neighborhood and city.
Enter a comma separated list of emails. They'll only get this one email and we won't add them to any email lists.
No description provided.
Hello! We received your query on See-Click-Fix. Thank you for your willingness to volunteer! We have added you to our volunteer spreadsheet and will be in touch as we have a need.
Here are a number of volunteer and mutual aid opportunities that we're keeping track of:
• Chittenden County Mutual Aid Sign-up
• Vermont COVID-19 Community Resource Spreadsheet – statewide and by county
• COVID-19 Community Resource Survey (Chit. County)
• Cathedral Square is Seeking volunteers to deliver packaged meals to their senior housing communities in Chittenden County and St. Albans and to fulfill delivery requests for individual residents. Contact Beth Alpert, firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-859-8870, to volunteer.
• Spectrum Youth & Family Services could use monetary donations but also grocery cards, gift cards, and packaged food items: http://www.spectrumvt.org/our-response-to-covid-19-and-how-you-can-help/
If you're on Facebook:
• How Can I Help #prepare (Vermont-based, all welcome regardless of borders): https://www.facebook.com/groups/191774325439518/
• Burlington Artist Crisis Support Network: https://www.facebook.com/groups/491873251485150/
• Burlington Coronavirus Mutual Aid: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618241819020229/ (NOTE: this is a VERY robust group with a lot of requests and offers already happening)
• Burlington Mutual Aid: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1534878490023703/
• Mutual Aid and Defense Vermont: https://www.facebook.com/mutualaidanddefensevermont/ (MADVT is a collective of mutual aid groups throughout VT dedicated to dismantling oppressive, hierarchical systems by creating cooperative support networks, mutual aid projects, and community defense programs.)
If these aren't the opportunities you're looking for, please email email@example.com to learn more about what you're interested in knowing/doing/helping. Thank you again for all you do!
Sorry, this issue does not have any images or videos.
Voting lets your government know.
What is this?