Invite your neighbors and friends to utilize SeeClickFix so they can post, vote, and comment on issues in your neighborhood and city.
Enter a comma separated list of emails. They'll only get this one email and we won't add them to any email lists.
Ridiculous, enlarging potholes are in the Floyd-Grove Alley between Auburn and Belmont.
@Kevin. Here's how this is going to go down:
1. The City will acknowledge your complaint (done).
2. Then another City person will state that their equipment to fix the alley is being repaired.
3. Next the City will repost my comment with my personal email address (not sure why but they don't have anything better to do).
4. Finally, the City will close this request (they've done that with several other alley repair requests) hoping you don't notice.
5. Then the cycle begins again.
6. Do-loop, rinse and repeat. Good luck!
Hey That looks like Canepa St. & N.35th St.
but less water.
Your concern has been received and forwarded to the Department of Public Works (CRS# 20020928897) so that proper inspection and handling can take place accordingly. This team has had problems with equipment breakage in regards to motor graders that break and need repair and may have broken again and back in the shop. Also members of the Alley Team are engaged in leaf and/ or snow removal services right now. Regardless, please know the City of Richmond is endeared to addressing your alley repair needs as soon as possible and this case file is still under review and being continually monitored for servicing. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at 804-646-7000. We appreciate your communication that helps us in “Building The Best Richmond” together.
Please follow the new SeeClickFix request here:
Please, to track repair progress, follow the new SeeClickFix request here:
Voting lets your government know.
What is this?