Invite your neighbors and friends to utilize SeeClickFix so they can post, vote, and comment on issues in your neighborhood and city.
Enter a comma separated list of emails. They'll only get this one email and we won't add them to any email lists.
This alley needs resurfacing to prevent the massive ponding of water in low spots
Here's how this is going to go down:
1. The City will acknowledge your complaint.
2. Then another City person will state that their equipment to fix the alley is being repaired.
3. Next the City will repost my comment with my personal email address (not sure why but they don't have anything better to do).
4. Finally, the City will close this request (they've done that with several other alley repair requests) hoping you don't notice.
5. Then the cycle begins again.
6. Do-loop, rinse and repeat. Good luck!
Public status changes are not available for this issue.
Voting lets your government know.
What is this?