Bruce R

If you bundle the sticks up and tie with rope or tape, regular garbage pickup will take care of it. Just don't make them too heavy.


Call the Department of Public Works at 201-547-4400. You can see their services on their web page.


Really appreciated. Thank you!

grandma daughter

actually i would call insinerator authority. i don't know if they do this anymore. The new contracted garbage company is aweful. If it isn't just household reg. garbage they seem to think they don't have to touch it.

Please login to post an answer.