This is a very good question. If you are in a situation like that you might need to get an architect's or an engineer's report. If you go to West New York, for example, you can see rows of houses that were once straight but have now tilted down the hill because of damage that was done during demolitions and other kinds of work. You need a lawyer.

Please login to post an answer.