Amir Elhakeem

I have a front yard can fit to my car. How can I turn it to a driveway so I can park my car. Is there special permit to do it ?

Matt Ch.

Or it doesn't suck if you like the historic character of Jersey City. If you want a driveway, consider buying a house that has one.


city has stopped issuing permits, unless you are getting rid of the old house and building a new one then you can have a driveway, ya i know what you are thinking, its sucks

Please login to post an answer.