If unauthorized vehicle is parked on my private property,do I call JCPD or JCPA first to give summons & then private tower for removal?

If a car is parked on private property you would call the police first. The only time you call parking authority is if the car is blocking a d/w or f/h etc. The JCPA is open 24 hours 7 days a week. Private property issues are handled by the police. To my knowledge , a summons has to be issued one time before car is towed.

Please login to post an answer.