498-544 Gay St Westwood, MA, 02090, USALarge pothole on far right side of road. Please look at Gay Street entirely. There are becoming lots of potholes throughout this road even though it was only paved a few years ago. Can certain parts of the road be completely dug up and repaved? (For instance, near Gay Farm Way and Sandy Valley Roads there are huge rough patches).
Thank you in advance.
563 High St Westwood, MA, 02090, USAI am confused why the empty brackets at 109 and WW Glen Rd were removed. In Schedule No. 8 of the traffic regulations there are supposed to be four No Turn On Red signs for each direction at this signal. Please rectify this accordingly.
02090 Westwood, MA, USA
Upon reviewing the "Traffic Rules and Orders" (Schedule No. 3: Isolated Stop Signs), I have noticed there are so many incorrect roads and even an incorrect location for one. The list below shows the corrections needed.
- Beechnut St & Oriole St : should be Beechnut Rd & Oriole Rd
- Cashman Ave & Pond St : should be Eastman Rd & Pond St
- Burke St & Stern St : should be Burke St & Stearns St
- Blue Hill Drive & University Drive : should be Blue Hill Dr & University Ave
- Glacier Ave & Wilson Way : should be Glacier Dr & Wilson Way
- Fisher St & French St (Eastbound) : no stop sign here, there should not be one, not sure why this is inputted into Schedule No. 3
- Lassalle Rd & Winter St : should be Lasalle Rd & Winter St
- Gay St & Washington St : there is a traffic signal at this intersection, no stop sign, shouldn't be in schedule No. 3
- Ramp from Rt 128 S & Blue Hill Drive : no longer exists, no stop sign.
- Ramp from Rt 128 N & Blue Hill Drive : no longer exists, no stop sign.
- two inputs for Smith Dr & East St: this is only one intersection and only has one stop sign. Duplicate input into the schedule No 3 should be removed
- Well Ave & Pond St : should be Wells Ave & Pond St
- Wellington St & Colburn St : should be Wellington Dr & Colburn St
- Wellington St & Wagon Rd : should be Wellington Dr & Wagon Rd
Thank you in advance for looking into addressing these issues.