34-58 Carby St Westwood, MA, 02090, USAAbout ten intersections were previously reported in regards to missing "Dead End" signs. None of the signs have been replaced.
The intersections again include :
Olde Carriage Rd & Wagon Rd
Ellis St & Bonney Street
Lynn Ter & Conant Road
Manor Ln & Clapboardtree Street
Orchard Circle & Dover Road
Laura Ln & Gay St
Bay Colony Drive & Nahatan Street
Buckboard Ln & Gay Street
Delapa Cir & Dela Park Rd
653-659 High St Westwood, MA, 02090, USAAt all signals in Westwood Center, each mounted set of traffic lights has a sign holder that is empty. This occurs at 109 at Hartford, 109 at Gay, 109 at Windsor. Why are all of these sign holders here without signs. All the signs should be replaced.
498-544 Gay St Westwood, MA, 02090, USALarge pothole on far right side of road. Please look at Gay Street entirely. There are becoming lots of potholes throughout this road even though it was only paved a few years ago. Can certain parts of the road be completely dug up and repaved? (For instance, near Gay Farm Way and Sandy Valley Roads there are huge rough patches).
Thank you in advance.
02090 Westwood, MA, USA
Upon reviewing the "Traffic Rules and Orders" (Schedule No. 3: Isolated Stop Signs), I have noticed there are so many incorrect roads and even an incorrect location for one. The list below shows the corrections needed.
- Beechnut St & Oriole St : should be Beechnut Rd & Oriole Rd
- Cashman Ave & Pond St : should be Eastman Rd & Pond St
- Burke St & Stern St : should be Burke St & Stearns St
- Blue Hill Drive & University Drive : should be Blue Hill Dr & University Ave
- Glacier Ave & Wilson Way : should be Glacier Dr & Wilson Way
- Fisher St & French St (Eastbound) : no stop sign here, there should not be one, not sure why this is inputted into Schedule No. 3
- Lassalle Rd & Winter St : should be Lasalle Rd & Winter St
- Gay St & Washington St : there is a traffic signal at this intersection, no stop sign, shouldn't be in schedule No. 3
- Ramp from Rt 128 S & Blue Hill Drive : no longer exists, no stop sign.
- Ramp from Rt 128 N & Blue Hill Drive : no longer exists, no stop sign.
- two inputs for Smith Dr & East St: this is only one intersection and only has one stop sign. Duplicate input into the schedule No 3 should be removed
- Well Ave & Pond St : should be Wells Ave & Pond St
- Wellington St & Colburn St : should be Wellington Dr & Colburn St
- Wellington St & Wagon Rd : should be Wellington Dr & Wagon Rd
Thank you in advance for looking into addressing these issues.