Invite your neighbors and friends to utilize SeeClickFix so they can post, vote, and comment on issues in your neighborhood and city.
Enter a comma separated list of emails. They'll only get this one email and we won't add them to any email lists.
The City of Oakland Public Works Department has referred this issue to CODE ENFORCEMENT,. Please contact that department to follow-up (see "Other Helpful Links" at http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/PWA/Connect/ReportaProblem/index.htm#Links).
Here are some important City of Oakland contact points:
* Abandoned Autos: 510-777-8622 (abandoned vehicles on public street after 3 days)
* Animal Control: 510-535-5602 (live animals) or 510-535-4888 (dead animals)
* Code Enforcement: 510-238-3381 (blighted private properties, deteriorated buildings, inoperable vehicles on private property)
* Drug Hotline: 510-238-3784 (tips) or 510-777-3211 (in progress)
* Parking Citations: 800-500-6484 (parking citation assistance center, pay or appeal a citation) or 510-238-3099 (enforcement)
* Prostitution Hotline: 510-238-2373 (tips) or 510-777-3211 (in progress)
The City of Oakland Public Works Department has referred this issue to AT&T,. Please contact that department to follow-up (see "Other Helpful Links" at http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/PWA/Connect/ReportaProblem/index.htm#Links).
Dear Sir or Madam:
Thank you for contacting the Oakland Public Works Department. The reference to the new Mayor was handled a while back. However to see this, you must change your location from Oakland, to any other city, and then back to Oakland - it will update.
Dear Sir or Madam,
Your request is being canceled due the lack of information that was giving in the request, Feel free to call the call center to provide more information.
Sign up to get notified about your neighborhood.
We built SeeClickFix to help citizens connect to their local government. Through this increased communication neighbors and government employees have resolved nearly 2 million public space issues!
We encourage you to go explore the issues neighbors have posted in your community and even report your first issue.