myGNV is getting an update!
The City of Gainesville is excited to announce a new update to the myGNV Neighbor Portal. MyGNV will have all the same great features you’ve been using, just with a new look. You can:
- Request assistance and services
- Report non-emergency maintenance issues
- Receive personalized notifications
- Learn more about the city and its amenities
We’ve added new requests:
- Request a meeting with a Commissioner
- Health and Wellness Check
- Home Fire and Life Safety Inspections
- Smoke Detector Installation
- Construction Sites
- Substandard Commercial Rentals
- Substandard Rental Housing
- eScooter Issues
- New Infrastructure Requests
- Common Storm Requests
When can I start using the new app?
Updates are starting to roll out from Apple and Google now. Over the next week, the app will be updated across all platforms.
- iPhone Users: you will get an automatic update to the iOS myGNV app installed on your device.
- Android Users: you will need to delete this version of the app and install a new one from the Google Play Store.
- Web Users: you can still place requests online at myGNV.org.
Read FAQs and catch this Sneak Peak about how to submit a service request in the new app.
Can I still report issues?
Yes. You can still report issues by going to myGNV.org.
Please be patient as we work through this transition. If you need help, please call the City's main phone number at (352) 334-5000 during regular business hours (Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm).
If you have a life-threatening emergency, please dial 9-1-1.
How else can I help?
The DesignGNV team runs weekly Neighbor Feedback Sessions where we test new designs and explore topics. If you’d like to participate and receive notices about opportunities, please sign up here.
The myGNV Team