myGNV is getting an update!Updated on
myGNV is getting an update!
The City of Gainesville is excited to announce a new update to the myGNV Neighbor Portal. MyGNV will have all the same great features, just with a new look. You can:
- Request assistance and services
- Report non-emergency maintenance issues
- Receive personalized notifications
- Learn more about the city and its amenities
We’ve added new requests:
- Request a meeting with a Commissioner
- Health and Wellness Check
- Home Fire and Life Safety Inspections
- Smoke Detector Installation
- Construction Sites
- Substandard Commercial Rentals
- Substandard Rental Housing
- Micromobility & eScooters
- New Infrastructure Requests
When can I start using the new app?
Updates will start rolling out from Apple and Google in mid to late May 2021.
- iPhone Users: you will get an automatic update to the iOS myGNV app installed on your device.
- Android Users: you will need to delete this version of the app and install a new one from the Google Play Store.
Can't wait? Read FAQs and catch this Sneak Peak about how to submit a service request in the new app.
How else can I help?
The DesignGNV team runs weekly Neighbor Feedback Sessions where we test new designs and explore topics. If you’d like to participate and receive notices about opportunities, please sign up here.
The myGNV Team