Join a growing startup team that is connecting 100,000's of citizens to each other and their government world wide. Our data feeds are distributed by hundreds of media partners who use the data to inform readers and hold their government accountable. SeeClickFix is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer.
Come join us in remaking the user interface to government. Power to the community!
We believe treating our employees right is important to doing great work. Here are the benefits we are offering right now:
- Competitive Salary
- Equity - Everyone who works here owns a bit of the company's success
- Each engineer gets the latest gear to help them excel at their job
- Conferences - Continue your learning at conferences and we will pick up the tab
- Health insurance benefits
- Three weeks paid time off
SeeClickFix is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a non-discriminatory manner—without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, military status, sexual orientation, or any other factor determined to be an unlawful basis for such decisions by federal, state, or local statutes.
Account Executives prospect potential new business partners throughout an assigned territory, owning new Annual Recurring Revenue Growth for that region that meets quota expectations.
We are a civic tech pioneer that has built the largest public citizen network in the world. Our tools help hundreds of thousands of citizens throughout the US to connect with local governments — fixing neighborhood problems and uniting communities. We also work hard to drive efficiency, cost savings and velocity to our partners within City Hall by offering them a smart flexible management platform to better handle customer service.
About The Role
You are inquisitive, articulate and thoughtful. You are a good storyteller and listener. You are excited to distribute and amplify the story of SeeClickFix users—both citizen and government. Most of all, you are totally onboard with the SeeClickFix mission: to build trust and accessibility in local governments by empowering citizens.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Generate demand by getting the word out about SeeClickFix through every medium possible such as email campaigns, telemarketing, webinars, conferences and social selling
- Convert inbound leads to progress and close new business deals
- Qualify and cultivate new business leads to late stages and upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Take accountability for your geographic territory and understand buying dynamics, the marketplace, the culture that helps you capitalize the opportunity at hand
- This is a quota-based position that demands both prospecting and closing skills
We are a small team, so you will focus on all three areas of our content strategy with the team:
- Lead Generation
- Educating qualified leads
- Navigating often complex evaluation/ procurement processes to a yes!
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 2-3 years experience in relevant pursuits
How to Apply
Send an email to our Global Head of Sales Mike Nargi to apply. Please include a resume, cover letter, and contact info.