If you get a ticket, please call the Municipal Court at (609) 924-5042 or report it on line https://princeton.seamlessdocs.com/f/broknMeterreport . The Court will take your information and prepare a 'broken meter' report. You will receive a notice from the Court letting you know if the meter was found to be working properly or not. If the meter was broken, your ticket will be dismissed. or you can contact Access Princeton during normal business hours Monday - Friday by calling 609-924-4141

Please login to post an answer.