Any property, other than those solely having single family homes occupied by the owner, must obtain a fire safety permit to erect or utilize any canopy or tent greater than 900 square feet in area or greater than 30 linear feet in any direction. Contact the Bureau of Fire Safety and Housing Inspection for application forms or additional information 609-497-7646.

Please login to post an answer.