You would need to call the Zoning Office to determine whether or not you would need a variance. Lots located in the former Borough did not need a variance to build a new house on a confirming lot as long as the new house met all of the Zoning requirements. However, homes located in the former Township required a variance if the lot size did not meet the minimum lot size requirements. Please call the zoning office at 609-921-1359 to determine the need for a zoning variance application.

Please login to post an answer.