Invite your neighbors and friends to utilize SeeClickFix so they can post, vote, and comment on issues in your neighborhood and city.
Enter a comma separated list of emails. They'll only get this one email and we won't add them to any email lists.
Dear Sir or Madam,
Thank you for contacting the Department of Public Works, but additional information will be needed before your service request can be processed. Can you please describe what kind of sign has graffiti on it. Also, is it possible to provided a more accurate location where the missing banister is located? This information will better help us process you request.
The City of Oakland Public Works Department has referred this issue to CALTRANS MAINTENANCE,. Please contact that department to follow-up (see "Other Helpful Links" at http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/PWA/Connect/ReportaProblem/index.htm#Links).
Here are some important City of Oakland contact points:
* Abandoned Autos: 510-777-8622 (abandoned vehicles on public street after 3 days)
* Animal Control: 510-535-5602 (live animals) or 510-535-4888 (dead animals)
* Code Enforcement: 510-238-3381 (blighted private properties, deteriorated buildings, inoperable vehicles on private property)
* Drug Hotline: 510-238-3784 (tips) or 510-777-3211 (in progress)
* Parking Citations: 800-500-6484 (parking citation assistance center, pay or appeal a citation) or 510-238-3099 (enforcement)
* Prostitution Hotline: 510-238-2373 (tips) or 510-777-3211 (in progress)
Contrary to this report, the graffiti on the pedestrian overcrossing at SR13 near Redwood Road remains as it as always been. Please remove or paint over his visual pollution.