County of San Mateo

Any work performed in the road right-of-way requires an encroachment permit. For example: installation or repair of a sidewalk, curb and/or the gutter, a driveway approach, installation of sidewalk underdrain, installation of sewer pipe to the street, placement of monitoring wells, debris boxes or bins placed longer than a 24 hour period in the roadway.
Please download an application at:

Please login to post an answer.