The County’s Ordinance Code specifies that property owners are responsible for maintaining, repairing, reconstructing, and constructing sewer laterals (pipes) from the property structure to the district’s main pipe. If your property is located in one of the County maintained districts, the sewer districts provide "Courtesy Service" to clear blockages between the property line cleanout and the sewer main pipe; when a district-approved standard cleanout exists at or near the property line. An Encroachment permit for any lateral pipe construction projects may be required.

Please login to post an answer.