County of San Mateo

If you live in the unincorporated areas please visit County Department of Public Works website at for more information about where you can obtain sandbags. You can also call the Department of Public Works Road Department at (650) 363-4103. For all other areas in the County please contact your city’s Public Works Department. Here is a link to the cities in San Mateo County .

Please login to post an answer.