6210 Seminole Blvd Seminole, Florida
1) Storm drainage system needs to be cleaned out and brought back into code by removing the far right parking space on the West Boundary Line that was created by filling it in with dirt that blocks the storm water from entering the storm system and properly draining except for a 3 inch piece of PVC that is only an inch or so under the added dirt and is crushed from continually being run over. By adding dirt and blocking the sloped entrance to the storm water drain a tenant was able to create a parking space by straddling the engineered slope and created a ponding condition. There is trash already blocking the storm drain from draining properly down in the culvert
2) Parking bumper placed in the grass along the west boundary line has created a parking space on protected right of way and has destroyed and blighted the right of way, grass and screening shrubbery needs to be replaced due to 150 feet of a residential area.
3) Dumpster is located in the storm drainage area and trash is getting into the storm drainage. Also Garbage truck has been driving over the Public right of way protected area and has also caused massive damage to greenery and asphalt. This dumpster is in non-storage area with-in 20 feet of a residential property line and needs to be re-located and properly screened due to 300 feet from a residential district.
4) Fence is in disrepair and has been since last year’s hurricane Irma, improper screening for abutting residential line on the west boundary.
5) 2 legal spaces painted out and moved to create 4 parking spaces on the South face of the building creating 4 non-compliant spaces that have no room to back out (14’) damaging the protected Right of way and storm drainage area, grass and shrubbery screen needs to be repaired and or replaced due to less than 150 from a residential district
6) A parking space was created by placing a parking bumper along the Northeast corner of the property that you have to driver over the Handicap access ramp to the front door to create an extra parking space.
7) Handicap parking space was decreased in size to create an access pathway decreasing it in size creating a non-compliant Handicap space by a couple of feet from 12’ down to 10’ wide and no access aisle was painted in.
8) There is an illegal sink dumping into the storm drainage area
9) Parking lot in dis-repair and is a public safety Hazard, crumbling asphalt with multiple potholes.
10) West fire exit of building does not have a clear path to a Public Way
11) A possible Fire exit door on south wall building has been has been walled over on the inside to create an office or storage room.
12) Double gate on South west of building impeding storm drainage and causing ponding.