390 Pinellas Bayway South Saint Petersburg, FloridaThis code violation was notified on 3/4/17 and I was informed 5 days later that it had been resolved. Now, almost 4 weeks later the inoperable vehicle is still there.
Dark Blue Jeep Cherokee '99 (estimated year).
This vehicle has been parked without a license plate for 5 months.
286 8th Ave North Tierra Verde, FloridaHouse has not been occupied for two months and they left a car behind parked at the curb. The rear tire was flat and a filed a code violation. The tire has been filled but the eyesore is still there. The street sweeper cannot clean this area. The lawn is none existent. There are tiles stacked on the roof. This house is not being kept up relative to the other homes on Tierra Verde. I'm wondering if the tire being filled with air now cures my previous complaint?
269 8th Ave. N Tierra Verde, FloridaCar has not moved since middle of November. Occupants of house have moved to West Virginia about 3 weeks ago. Car has flat tire and is parked on the road. Also, the yard is not kept up. Lawn has deteriorated to dirt. Home owned by Shimshoni who claims homestead exemption but doesn't live there. Thanks, Wayne LeRoux
210 Madonna Blvd Tierra Verde, FloridaThe newly opened Island Grille is blasting very loud music on weekends to the point that it can be heard clearly inside my closed residence approximately 1000ft. away. On the balcony it completely dominates any practical ability to enjoy that part of my residence. It would appear due to the distance and volume that they are definitely in violation of noise ordinances decibel allowances. I reported this by phone to code enforcement and they were very noncommittal to doing anything about and said to call the police. I called the police and after helping them and the sheriffs dept. figure out whose jurisdiction it was the police actually came out. The police agreed it was very loud but did not report any decibel levels they just said it was very loud. They said they asked the management to turn it down but if they did turn it down we could not tell. What I am requesting of code enforcement is that they actually go out there on a weekend night and check the noise with a decibel meter. If the volume they are playing at is indeed within the legal limits then I am asking code enforcement to tell us exactly who we need to talk to within our county government to get the code changed as the rude and obnoxious intrusion of this noise into residences in proximity to the Island Grille is ridiculous and unprecedented to this typically quiet sanctuary. Thank You!!!
3500 Pinellas Bayway South Saint Petersburg, Florida
Water tower badly rusted and in need of repair and has not been painted in many years.
Neglecting it much longer and it will need extensive repair.
839 3rd Ave South
Tierra Verde, Fl 33715
1355 Pinellas Bayway South Tierra Verde, Floridaowners are tethering their dog and leaving him unattended and barking. In this picture he was barking and crying for 30 minutes before the owners helped him get untangled from the sprinkler head. Please help this poor dog.
903 Pinellas Bayway South Tierra Verde, FloridaThere is a Green Sail Boat that goes out too far into the Mud Canal on Tierra Verde. The subdivision is Villa Del Mar Lot #18.
340 Pinellas Bayway S. Tierra Verde, Florida
I still do not have any answers from City of St. Petersburg, SPPD, Saint Pete Community Service Office. So now it's back to the County so please make a stronger effort I'm pretty sure you can handle these questions I think. I Need:
1) Clarification of the wording of the codes with regards to permissible decibel levels and distances of noise projection? Saying it should not be heard at a distance of 1000ft is ridiculous when there are preexisting residential properties less than that distance away. Why have a distance at all then? Do decibel levels exist or not? Current codes on your websites have decibel levels? Officer Maybell said and I quote "there is a lot of gray area in the codes" please clarify that statement.
2) Whose subjective interpretation of Loud and Raucous Noise is most considered? The people making it, the people subjected to it, or an officer or official of some sort that is not in any way being subjected to it anywhere near the same capacity we are?
3) What if any action at all is being planned by the Code Enforcement authorities to mitigate the nuisance from Island Grille?
4) Who in their right mind would permit a bar to play outdoor loud music smack in the middle of a residential area?
5) Why does anybody of sound mind and judgement feel that a bar needs to play music to people 50ft. away that can be heard clearly inside residential properties 700ft away and more not to mention the ambient outdoor noise pollution?
6) Is this a county vs. city issue? Is that where the confusion is with the regulatory agencies? If so provide specifics so I can address it accordingly.
I'm not sure how many e-mails and phone calls I am going to have to make to get these answers other than a @#$% of a lot. It is clearly obvious at this point that nobody is really sure what to do and that is why it keeps getting passed around without a response. Are you really trying to tell me that there is nobody available that can answer the above questions with clarity? Thanks and I hope your weekends and evenings are not rudely interrupted by Loud and Raucous Noise and drunken hoodlums like ours are.