my upstair apartment kids play at night and the manager telling them to stop dont help and calling 911 dont help. how can i get help?

Russell Betteridge

Talk to your landlord about moving due to the noise. There is nothing the Police or the City can do in your private property dispute. You may need to engage with an attorney to look at your lease agreement.

Please login to post an answer.