Gov signup banner top


Photo depicts location and issue
Photo showing driveway in question.
If the vehicles are on private property and the reporter is the owner of the both the property and the cars, then the property owner must find a salvage company or something of that nature to remove the cars. You can check with the Councilman's office (215) 686.3416, but this is likely something that will have to be resolved by the property owner. Reporting it to the city will likely elicit a fine from the city for violating the Philadephia Code by having such cars on the property.
If this property has a large number of cats and emits a strong smell, particularly that associated with cats, it should be reported to the health department until they agree to go into the house themselves. Report this to Councilman Jones as well: 215.686.3416