6413 Castlebrook Dr. Raleigh, North Carolina - Northeast
White Garbage bags piled in yard in between the main house and garage. This reflects poorly on the Foxcroft community especially since this house's garbage can be seen from the community main entrance. This property has had previous problems storing old mattresses outside indefinitely.
This is a transient tenant property in the county but regulated within Raleigh's ETJ.
Please send a Raleigh inspector from Environmental Health and possibly zoning to address these issues.
1) Stored Parked cars by well pump in front yard.
2) Taxi business ongoing.
3) Unregistered rental property - owner has multiple Raleigh properties
4) Drainage problem in front yard by driveway - Orange traffic cones in front yard put there to keep parking off grass during wet periods. Cones are permanent ugly yard art.
5) Home has private sewer - Neighbors suspect sewer problems may be related to drainage problems.
6) Their Buffaloe Rd. split rail fence is rotten and is falling into the street right of way. It's temporarily propped up and not stable. The community wants the unsightly fence removed.
Blight that needs to be cleaned up.