courtney elise

Depends on where you live. Your pipes could be clogged. I think Distribution Water Maintenance will come out and check your pipes from the curb to the connection to see if it is anything they can fix before you call a plumber or something. Their number is 707-648-5235.

Andrew Moothart

I live on Holly St and as long as I have lived here my water pressure has been low, My son lives by Blue Rock Springs park and his water pressure is twice as much as mine.

Please login to post an answer.