Thornhill Dr Oakland, California - MerriwoodThere are a minimum of 20 potholes on Thornhill dr, the majority of which are dangerously large and have existed for years. The street is generally deteriorated and there are major cracks in the asphalt.
6028 Thornhill Drive Oakland, California - MerriwoodThere are 8 pot large potholes between on Thornhill Dr (between Pinehaven Rd and Gouldin Rd), 3 of them are about 2 feet wide around 6028 Thornhill Dr. Just drive from Pinehaven Rd to Moraga Ave and you'll see all of them.
6200-6278 Thornhill Dr Oakland, CA, 94611, USA - MerriwoodThe whole span of thornhill off Moraga up to the swim club is atrocious. Cars swerve to avoid mines, they were pot holes when i complained for the last 7 years and mow massive craters. Bikes cannot navigate the road. Suspensions on cars are destroyed daily. For a major street it is atrocious. Please, pretty please fix me.
5506-5598 Thornhill Dr Oakland, CA, 94611, USA - MerriwoodPlease resurface the entire 100 yards of Thornhill road between Mountain and Moraga in Montclair. This artery has more than 10000 + cars a day driving on it between am and pm. After years of neglect it is in terrible shape. This image is one of a dozen potholes large enough for a car wheel to fit into.
Alhambra Ln & Thornhill Dr Oakland, CA, 94611, USA - Merriwood
From: Principal Daubenspeck
A student was hit in the crosswalk near Alhambra Lane by a parcel delivery vehicle.
We have called the city and police department numerous times regarding safety on Thornhill Drive over the six years I have been Principal.
I continue to urge you to reach out to your elected officials to support the safety of your community.
5880 Thornhill Dr Oakland, CA, 94611, USA - Merriwood
Location: Children's Play Area at Thornhill School
Asset: Area Drain to sewer
Observation: Apparent large sewer back-up
- City records shows a large SANITARY SEWER line under the children's play area asphalt at the area drain where the hazardous condition is located.
- There has been a large pool (dimensions of approximately: 10 ft x 15 ft) of stagnant, contaminated water on the asphalt of the children's play area at the school creating a hazardous condition.
- The contaminated water recedes slowly over several days between rains and leaves a large amount of "muck", residue, and mold on the asphalt of the children's play area. This has occurred on 10 (+/-) occasions starting November 2019 until the present time February, 4th, 2020.
- Staff has delineated the hazardous area with tape on or about November, 2019; delineation has remained through the present time.
- Children are allowed to play in the area directly around all sides of the delineated hazardous area on school days, after school in an after care program "Adventure Time". Often the children's balls and play items get into the hazardous area and are returned to the children by staff without being washed. On several occasions children have both i) removed the delineation tape and ii) walked or ran under the delineation tape into the hazardous area.
6321-6475 Thornhill Dr Oakland, CA, 94611, USA - ForestlandThe road surface on Thornhill Dr between Mountain Blvd and Sobrante St is significantly deteriorated. There are countless potholes that are several inches deep with sharp edges, representing a major safety issue for cars and bikes. This has been an ongoing problem, but it has developed from a nuisance into a serious public safety issue and hazardous driving conditions.
5915 Thornhill Dr Oakland, CA, 94611, USA - MerriwoodThe sign in the middle of the road that alerts cars its a crosswalk is in dire need of an upgrade. There have been several close calls with cars and children going to and from Thornhill school. Please fix and better yet upgrade the corss walk to a lit up one. Before a child gets seriously hurt or killed. Thanks for your prompt response.
Thornhill Dr & Alhambra Ln Oakland, CA, 94611, USA - MerriwoodThe metal trash can inside the container at Thornhill and Alhambra has rusted out at the bottom so that garbage does not get picked up when the trash can is emptied. Can you please replace the trash can? Thanks!
1651-1653 Mountain Blvd Oakland, CA, 94611, USA - MerriwoodThis message is for DOT Director Ryan Russo and Assistant Director Wlad Wlassowsky. Every time the power goes out this signal goes to flashing when it comes back on until it's manually reset. It needs to be upgraded and have a battery back up. The signal at Thornhill and Moraga doesn't go to flashing after the power goes on. Only this one and it causes a whole list of Major Traffic Safety issues in the area with 2 elementary schools (Thornhill & Montclair) and many preschools. People can't get off the freeway because the back up, people can't get on the freeway because of the back up. This signal is only one block from Hwy 13 Thornhill/Moraga exit. Also in the morning you have a lot of kids walking to school. Please have some assess this signal and how it can be upgraded. Thank You
6101 Thornhill Dr Oakland, CA, 94611, USA - MerriwoodLarge potholes on Thornhill Drive from Thornhill at Gouldin Road to Thornhill at Beauforest Drive
Thornhill Dr Oakland, CA, 94611, USA - ForestlandThere are MANY (+10) pot holes on Thornhill Dr.. One photo is not possible. All you have to do is drive it...it's not that long and the issue is OBVIOUS.